- an EU, EEa or Swiss Citizen
- an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen's spouse or civil partner
- Eligible family member
You can join your:
- Spouse, Civil Partner or unmarried partner
- Child or Grandchild aged under 21
- Dependant child or Grandchild of any age
- Dependant parent of Grandparents
This includes family members who were adopted under an adoption order that's recognised in UK law.
We can help you assess your options as an EEA or Swiss national living in the UK. We have extensive knowledge of EU Law, as well as Brexit and it's impact on immigration regulations. We will discuss your options with you and find out what is best for you and your family's situation. We can help with any UK residency application, including EEA Permanent Residence and EEA Family Permits.