top of page

Student Visa

You can apply for student visa or child student visa if you want to come to the UK for studying in a UK educational institution. The student visa is for students aged 16 or over and the child student visa is for students who are under the age of 18. A student who is aged 16 to 17 can apply for either student visa or child Student visa. To Find out more:

Contact Us


Email Address*


bottom of page